close

This is not written by me of course~:P

I copy it from BBS PTT1 MIND 66th post. =)

I revised some wording since I thought the chinese part was translated by people living in China.

 

        Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.

  胡錦濤被任命為中共總書記。

                                                                               

                                                                               

  SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.

  (場景) 橢圓形辦公室,喬治布希和國家安全顧問康多裡紮賴斯。

                                                                               

  George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’s happening?

  布希: 康迪(賴斯)! 很高興見到你,發生什麼事情了?

                                                                               

  Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.

  賴斯:長官,我來向你匯報中國的新領導人。

                                                                               

  George: Great. Let's hear it.

  布希: 好極了,我們一起來聽聽

                                                                               

  Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.

  賴斯:胡(誰)是中國的新領導人。

                                                                               

  George: That's what I want to know.

  布希: 這就是我要知道的。

 

         Condi: That's what I'm telling you.

  賴斯: 這就是我要告訴你的。

                                                                               

  George: That's what I'm asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?

                                                                               

 

  布希: 這就是我要問你的,誰(胡)是中國的新領導人?

                                                                               

  Condi: Yes.

  賴斯: 是的。

                                                                               

  George: I mean the fellow's name.

  布希: 我是說那個人的名字。

                                                                               

  Condi: Hu.

  賴斯: 胡(誰)。

                                                                               

  George: The guy in China.

  布希: 那個在中國的人。

                                                                               

  Condi: Hu.

  賴斯: 胡(誰)

     George: The new leader of China.

  布希: 中國的新領導人!

                                                                               

  Condi: Hu。

  賴斯: 胡(誰)。

                                                                               

  George: The Chinese?

  布希: 那個中國人!

                                                                               

  Condi: Hu is leading China.

  賴斯: 胡(誰)領導中國。

                                                                               

  George: Now what are ya asking me for?

  布希: 啊?現在是你問我了?

                                                                               

  Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.

  賴斯: 我在告訴你,胡(誰)在領導中國。

                                                                               

  George: Well,I'm asking you. Who is leading China?

     布希: 我在問你,誰(胡)在領導中國?

                                                                               

  Condi: That's the man's name.

  賴斯:就是那人的名字。

         George: That's whose name?

  布希: 就是誰(胡)的名字?

                                                                               

  Condi: Yes.

  賴斯:是的。

                                                                               

  George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of

  China?

  布希: 你到底願不願意告訴我誰(胡)是中國的領導人?

                                                                               

  Condi: Yes sir.

  賴斯: 是的,長官(亞瑟爾)。

                                                                               

  George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.

  布希:亞瑟爾你是說阿拉法特在中國?我以為他在中東呢。

                                                                               

  Condi: That's correct.

  賴斯:沒錯。

                                                                               

  George: Then who is in China?

  布希:那麼誰(胡)在中國?

        Condi: Yes, sir.

  賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。

                                                                               

  George: Yassir is in China?

  布希:亞瑟爾在中國??

                                                                               

  Condi: No, sir.

  賴斯:不,長官。

                                                                               

  George: Then who is?

  布希:那麼誰(胡)在?

                                                                               

  Condi: Yes, sir.

  賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。

                                                                               

  George: Yassir?

  布希:亞瑟爾?

                                                                               

  Condi: No, sir.

  賴斯:不,長官。

                                                                               

  George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China

                       Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.

                                                                               

  布希:聽著,賴斯。我要知道中國新領導人的名字,給我接聯合秘書長?,我覺得他

                   會知道。

                                                                               

  Condi: Kofi?

  賴斯:科費(咖啡)?

                                                                               

  George: No, thanks.

  布希:不,謝謝。

                                                                               

  Condi: You want Kofi?

  賴斯:你要科費(咖啡)?

                                                                               

  George: No.

  布希:不!!

                                                                               

  Condi: You don't want Kofi.

  賴斯:那麼你不要科費(咖啡)。

                                                                               

  George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And

  then get me the U.N.

  布希:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然後給我接聯合國。

                                                                               

  Condi: Yes, sir.

  賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾?)。

                                                                               

  George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.

  布希:不是亞瑟爾!是聯合國的頭!

                                                                               

  Condi: Kofi?

  賴斯:科慈(咖啡)?

                                                                               

  George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?

  布希:不,牛奶!你給我接通電話好不?

                                                                               

  Condi: Call who?

  賴斯:給誰打?

                                                                               

  George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?

  布希:誰(胡)是聯合國的頭?

         Condi: Hu is the guy in China.

  賴斯:胡(誰)是中國的頭。

                                                                               

  George: Will you stay out of China?!

  布什:你能不能不提中國了?!

                                                                               

  Condi: Yes, sir.

  賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。

                                                                               

  George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N

          布希:也別提中東了!給我接通聯合國的頭就好了!

                                                                               

  Condi: Kofi?

  賴斯:科費(咖啡)?

                                                                               

  George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.

  布希:好啦好啦!那就少加點糖吧!給我接電話。

                                                                               

  (Condi picks up the phone.)

  (賴斯拿起電話)。

        

         Condi: Rice here.

  賴斯:賴斯在這(這有米飯)。

                                                                               

  George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.

  布希:米飯?好主意,再來些蛋卷吧。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    janeislion 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()